Zia Rifle and Pistol Club will be opening up its membership for the membership year in March/April.
For those that would like to join Zia Rifle and Pistol Club, please download the New Member Request Form. Complete the form and mail it in with your $25 New Member Orientation Fee Check. Please make the check payable to Zia Rifle and Pistol Club.
The specific requirements listed below must be accomplished prior to acceptance as a Zia Member.
- Eligibility requirements: (1) Any person legally in the United States, who is a member or the National Rifle Association, while he or she remains of good repute. (2) Not be a member of an organization having as its purpose the overthrow by force and violence the government of the United States or any of its political subdivisions. (3) Eligibility requirements shall not in any manner be based on a person’s race, color, religion, sex or national origin, and no such discriminatory records shall be maintained by this club.
- Pre-Apply to the Zia Membership Committee (Committee) per the form below.
- The Committee will assemble an applicant list based on an “earliest received” selection basis. When openings and orientation class size/dates are available, the earliest received applicants will be advised by a Zia mailing of documents required for membership into the club. Instructions are included in the documents.
- A scheduled class can be adjusted once without losing preferential scheduling status.
- Satisfactorily attend Orientation Class as scheduled. The prospective member will receive required safety and operational training at the Orientation Class. A gate key and membership card will be issued per Zia procedures. This training will take approximately 3-4 hours.